The right blend of sweet and bitter. Actually brewing it took a few weeks. But to make it truly the perfect keg, Ian Coutts had to go right back to fundamentals. Coutts made his own malt, aerating wet barley with an aquarium bubbler and blasting it with a hair dryer. Of course, to do that he needed barley. So he grew his own. Hops, too. Yeast, he went out and captured. And that's it. With this beer, the only additives are knowledge and history.
Format Poche. Date de publication.
Shop now and earn 2 points per $1
Code Interne. Stock en magasins. Notre conseil. SlideShare Explore Search You. Submit Search. Successfully reported this slideshow.
- Attachment-based Practice with Adults: A New Practice Model and Interactive Resource for Assessment, Intervention and Supervision.
- See a Problem?.
- Engineering thermofluids : thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer!
- Iran. Journal of the British Institute of Persian Studies.
- Handbook of Treatment Approaches in Childhood Psychopathology!
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare.
The Perfect keg: Sowing, scything, malting, and brewing my way to the best ever pint of beer
Like this presentation? Why not share! Embed Size px. Start on.
Ubuy Kuwait Online Shopping For brewing in Affordable Prices.
Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode. Published in: Food. Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No.
Be the first to like this. No Downloads.
The Path to Good Beer
Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide. Description this book The perfect keg.
- Adaptive Mechanisms in the Ecology of Vision;
- What Makes Life Worth Living: On Pharmacology.
- Couples and Body Therapy.
- Ian Coutts (writer);
- High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS: The Better Way to Do Atomic Absorption Spectrometry?
- Thermoplastics and Thermoplastic Composites.